INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS
INFLATABLE 11′ Blowfish™ Series
WHY USE FISHER PADDLE BOARDS?
- SUPERIOR STABILITY
- This combination of high-quality materials and construction produces an unbelievably rigid 4.125” thick inflatable without the raft-like thickness you’ll find in competitors models which can range from 6”- 8”. Those thicker versions create instability, increase drag, and are harder to paddle which is why you won’t find hard SUP boards any thicker than 4.5″. The Fisher Blowfish™ iSUP will support riders up to 310 lbs. without sag and provide the same performance as our hard SUPs. This Superior Stability is the foundation of your SUP experience.
- PRECISION CONTROL
- The proprietary placement of the 3 fin design keeps the board from straying off the center line. This effect is known as Yaw, and by minimizing it the rider can sustain a straighter path over longer distances. Equipped with an 8.5″ tough polycarbonate adjustable center fin and (2) side-bite directional stabilizer fins we create the Precision Control that Fisher hard SUP’s are famous for.
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE
- The optimized thickness, volumetric mass, and fin placement result in Effortless Glide which produces faster paddles with fewer strokes. The efficiency of this design will allow you to paddle farther faster.
- RACE PROVEN PERFORMANCE:
- In May of this year Brock Spencer won the Dominion Riverrock SUP Enduro race on this very board beating out competitors on professional carbon fiber racing design paddle boards! Congrats Brock!
The Fisher Blowfish™ iSUP is the new benchmark for performance and portability; gone are the days of sacrificing satisfaction. The Fisher Blowfish™ iSUP opens up a world of adventure where the only limitation is your imagination. At Fisher Boards we understand that we’re not just selling products but we’re creating your Live in Water™ experience.
- Tactical grade backpack filled with 3-piece anodized aluminum paddle, high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, removable center fin, and repair kit. One Year Warranty
Just like our hardboard line, our inflatables are designed to be great “all around” boards as well. In fact…we hear one or two stories of people winning the 3 Mile Charity race on our inflatable Blowfish (and really aggravating the guys on the race boards)! Here’s the FAQ’s on our inflatables:
- Why would I want an inflatable SUP?
- The ease of storage and transport of these boards literally opens up the potential for adventure all over the world! No truck…no board rack…no problem! It deflates and stores in the trunk of a Camry. It can also be checked with your other baggage on your next airline trip!
- Is it going to feel like I’m paddling a giant raft?
- No! These boards are constructed so well, that when they are fully inflated, they look, feel, and perform like hard boards. When we demo them or take them out ourselves, people can’t believe they are inflatable! They have the stability, glide & directional control of our hard paddle boards.
- How come they only come in one size?
- We’ve tested these boards ourselves in all kinds of conditions and with all kinds of variables, and the current 11’ 0” model (and its related specs) simply performs the best every time!
- Okay…these boards are pretty cool…what else do I need to go with them?
- Just a leash – nothing else. The inflatable comes as a package which includes everything you need: adjustable paddle, adjustable center fin, pump, high pressure gauge for pump, repair kit, and military grade backpack to store it all in!
|Materials||1100 Denier drop-stitched double wall PVC, military grade construction|
|Sidewalls||4″ Kevlar reinforced WELDED seam|
|Fins||Removable 8.5″ polycarbonate adjustable center fin and 2 side-bite directional fins|
|Handle||3- Pullout, carry, and grab|
|Deck rigging||4 point bungee with stainless steel D-rings|
|Guarantee||30 Day “No Hassle” Money Back Guarantee|
|Package Includes:||Paddle, Backpack, Repair Kit, Retension Strap, Pump w/Guage, Removable Center Fin|