- Full 100% aerospace-grade carbon fiber construction
- Ultralight – 22.6 oz.
- Quickly adjusts to fits paddlers from 5’0” – 6’6” tall
- Blade – 100% 55MSI high modulus carbon bonded over a high density polyurethane core, length =18.25”, width = 8”, blade angle =10.5 degrees, area = 101 sq. in, impact resistant ABS edge resist damage, splitting.
- Shaft – 100% 33MSI intermediate modulus maximizes energy storage and release through the power stroke.
Designed and manufactured specifically for racing and the prosumer enthusiast the Fisher Elite Series Pro Class Ultralite features a mid-size blade and will fit the widest range of paddlers. Our most advanced blade design incorporating a buoyant paddle blade built around a high tolerance CNC shaped polyurethane foam core with a dihedral power face offering stability in a powerful forward stroke with clean release.
• Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet/clean feel on the water.
• Progressive mid-size blade area fits the widest range of paddlers and allows for incremental power with less fatigue on the body.
• Optimized ftex and strength with a full 33 MSI carbon shan which stores energy in the front ofthe power stroke and releases it in the back part of the stroke for more power.
• The volume of the buoyant, full carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
• Dihedral power face allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
• Smooth back face allows for a cleaner catch and effortless release of the stroke.
• Thin ABS reinforced blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water and prevents damage to both paddle blade and the rails of your board.
• Optimized blade-to-shan angled offset at10.5 degrees. allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less resistance at stoke release.
• Full ergonomic carbon palrlliJrip handle is designed for maximum control and minimization of fatigue.
• Comes with complete sizing instructions.